10 Memes That Nail What It’s Like Living With A Chronic Illness
Life with a chronic illness can be hard, but sometimes laughter can be a great coping mechanism in handling some less than favorable reactions, statements and experiences you might encounter. I am here to share with you Top 10 Memes That Nail What It’s Like Living With A Chronic Illness so that you can smile on days when it feels like finding a sense of humor might not come so easily.
- When Your Illness Comes With Chronic Pain
- When Your Illness Comes With Other Illnesses
- When You’re ‘Too Young’ To Be Sick
- When You’re Thinking About Telling Your Date About Your Illness
- When You Can’t Remember If You Took Your Meds
- When Your Doctor Tells You To ‘Just Take Some Tylenol’
- When People Keep Trying to Tell You How To Manage Your Disease
- When Your Bloodwork Comes Back Normal Even Though You Feel Like Crap
- When Your Illness Comes With Extreme Fatigue
- When You’re Sick Of Medication Side Effects
*If You’ve Experienced Medical Trauma: http://imaginelifetherapy.com/medical-trauma/
Are you looking for a therapist? Are you in the state of FLorida?
You’re in luck! I’m still accepting new clients for both in person and video sessions! Schedule your FREE 15 minute video consultation today!
Amanda Pratt, LCSW
Want to learn more? Sign up for our email list below to get premium access to online courses, new blog posts and educational content! Once you sign up, you will get our FREE GIFT: The Stress Reduction Activities Worksheet!